Client Rights & Responsibilities
At Creekside Veterinary Clinic, we are committed to being compassionate stewards of animal health, with our mission to be a trusted partner in animal health. We will execute a high level of veterinary medicine with a friendly well-educated team, exceeding our clients expectations.
You Can Expect:
- To be treated with professionalism, compassion, honesty, and respect—free from discrimination
- That our priorities are your pet, your needs, and public safety
- Knowledgeable veterinary care for your pet
- To receive information you can understand and to help you make choices for your pet
- The ability to request a written prescription or your pet’s medical records
- Privacy and confidentiality unless you ask otherwise or is required by law
- That your positive or constructive feedback is welcome
- To get notice from us, contact information for other veterinarians, and transfer of your pet’s care if we can’t treat your pet anymore
What We Ask In Return:
- That our team and other clients are treated with professionalism, compassion, honesty, and respect—free from discrimination
- For you to be upfront and honest with our team, including
- That you share information:
- Provide (or grant us permission to request) your pet’s complete medical records
- Answer our team’s questions and give us any information you think is important about your pet’s health or our team’s safety (especially a history of biting, scratching, etc.)
- Sharing questions, challenges, or concerns about anything we’ve discussed, left unaddressed, or with any treatments
- Your respect of our schedule and that medical care can be unpredictable
- Cancel any appointments within 24 hours before your appointment so other pets can get care
- Only allow people whom you trust to get information, make medical decisions, and provide payment for your pet to accompany your pet to appointments. Due to time constraints, we generally cannot repeat conversations with multiple people
- That you provide your feedback
- We know this can be hard, but please bring any concerns to our practice owner or office manager right away so that we can improve our clients’ and patients’ experiences
- Reviews and referrals are greatly appreciated!
- Provide payment at the time of service
Despite everyone’s best efforts, things can go wrong. As positive partners in your pets care, lets extend each other the grace to work through and learn from any issues, and continue to cultivate our partnership for the benefits of all pets.
Payment in full is required at the time services are rendered. Our clinic accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept cash and checks (with a valid driver’s license). In addition, we offer 3rd party financing options for our clients via Care Credit. Our team is happy to provide clients with a written treatment plan/estimate prior to services being rendered, please inquire with our medical team during your appointment if you would like an estimate.