- Large 3ft x 6ft Runs
- Small and Large Kennels
Play Yard and Socialization
- Sociable dogs will be able to have play time in our 24ft X 24ft fenced in play yard with similar energy, size, and age dogs. Non-sociable dogs will receive one-on-one time in our play yard with the Creekside team members. All dogs will be taken outside 3-4 times a day for bathroom breaks and socialization.
Things to bring
- We recommend bringing your dog’s food from home to keep them on the same diet. If your dog has a favorite blanket or bed, you are welcome to bring that also.
- The clinic provides food dishes and blankets. If you are unable to bring your pets food or shall run out, the clinic will provide IVET food.
Check ins and Check outs
- Check ins and check outs occur anytime between 7:15 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday & Saturday 8:00 am and 12:00 pm. Sunday pickups are from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Preparing for your pets stay
- All dogs are required to be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella upon arrival or have a scheduled appointment with our clinic to update their vaccinations during their stay.
- An updated Lodging Guest Profile and Agreement. Click the blue box below for a digital copy or stop in the clinic for a hard copy.
Doggie daycare is a service we offer to clients who need daytime socialization and exercise for their dog. This is also a great way for us to meet your dog and prepare them for their lodging stay. While here, your dog will receive exercise and supervised socialization in our fenced in play yard.
Monday – Thursday 7:15 am – 5:00 pm. Friday- Limited availability
All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella vaccinations. They must also have an updated Guest Profile and Agreement, which can be found in the blue box above, or a hard copy can be picked up at the clinic.
We offer feline lodging that is separate from canine lodging. In the feline room, we have several kennels available.
Socialization and Enrichment
In the cat room, we have several perches and a variety of toys. When the cats have settled in, they can play in the room and socialize.
Things to bring
The clinic will provide a litter box with litter, blankets, dishes and toys. We do encourage you to bring your own cat food with feeding instructions, but we do offer IVET cat food if needed.
All cats are required to be current on Feline FVRCP, Rabies and Leukemia. Records must be given by arrival time. They must also have an updated Guest Profile and Agreement which can be found in the blue box above or a hard copy can be picked up at the clinic.